I’m not sure where I saw it, but I saw a recipe for grilled cauliflower. I tucked it in my mind in the “try later” file. I decided to make my man take notice, the other night with an Espresso Maple Short Rib dinner and paired those lip smacking num nums with Grilled Lime & Cilantro Cauliflower. Oh my! I could eat these sliced florets in place of steak!
They were super easy to make.
Grilled Lime & Cilantro Cauliflower Recipe
by Kristin Potler
1 head of cauliflower
salt and pepper
1 lime, juice of
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
1. Fire up your grill.
2. Cut cauliflower in 1 inch slices, keeping stem on.
3. Brush cauliflower with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Place on grill and cook, flipping once until cauliflower is tender.
6. Pull off grill and sprinkle with lime juice and cilantro.
Serve with Espresso Maple Short Ribs and Cornbread for a delicious meal that will make any man take notice!