Kristin and I think that setting the tone of a good party starts with a warm greeting and a signature cocktail. Recently, we hosted a blogger networking event in Minneapolis, BlogLove “Refresh & Renew”. We want everyone who attends our events, whether they are newbie bloggers, curious friends, or accomplished veterans to feel welcome. And quite frankly, sometimes that happens a little bit more easily with drink in hand.
At our recent event, I greeted guests at the door, took their coats and pointed them towards Kristin and a barrel of mojitos. After that, with our guests, welcomed they were free to stroll around Moss Envy, enjoying the eco lifestyle shop where our event was hosted. They gathered in groups to swap stories, tips, and encouragement. That’s our kind of evening. The kind where everyone has something to share, and everyone walks away a bit more connected and inspired.
To add to the atmosphere at Moss Envy we made a signature cocktail for the evening, our very own LoveFeast Table, Moss Mojitos.
- 1 Lime, halved
- 3 Mint Sprigs
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 oz / 2 Tbsp White Rum
- ⅓ Cup Sparkling Water, chilled
- 1 splash Limeade
- 1 splash Creme De Menthe
- Squeeze lime juice from 1 lime into cocktail shaker or large highball.
- Add lime halves to shaker, add mint, sugar and crush with spoon until sugar dissolves.
- Add rum and stir.
- Add ice, top off with splash of limeade and a splash of creme de menthe.
- Stir or shake gently and serve.